Services and Schedule
COLOUR ANALYSIS for Women
- 2 hour COLOUR ANALYSIS session (Sci\ART sequence of testing to determine your Hue-Value-Chroma) **MEN's fee = $340
- INCLUDES a blush & lipstick try-on, harmonized to your colour season
- Canvas fan of 65 colour swatches representative of your season’s palette – your tool for shopping in your colour harmony. The cost of the colour fan ($134.40 value) is already included in the total session fee
- A PDF guide on how to use the colour fan when shopping
COLOUR ANALYSIS for Women
- 2 hour COLOUR ANALYSIS session (Sci\ART sequence of testing to determine your Hue-Value-Chroma) + Colour Swatching (1 hour)
- INCLUDES all items in the 'Standard Analysis' + an ADDITIONAL hour to swatch up to 30 items of CLOTHING (swatching time = approx. 2 min. per item). Good items to bring: scarves, prints and colours you are not sure of (no black please). Get a head-start on your closet clean-out of items that aren't serving you
- And as an additional BONUS, swatching of your current lipstick collection for colour compatibility with your season
**I require a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot. It will be applied to your Colour Analysis appointment fee. The balance is due on the day of your appointment
Now booking into mid-October
– Saturday and Sunday appointments only –
I am vaccinated and I wear a mask the whole session. Clients remove their mask during the session.
* dates available in September
September 10 at 1:00 pm
September 11 at 9:00 am
September 18 at 9:00 am
At any age, wearing your correct colours
will have you looking more youthful and current.
For many people, a softer palette of colours is the most flattering. However, as this client discovered, the softer colours she had been wearing made her look drained and tired. Brighter colours brought forth her vitality.
I put this off for a long time but I am so glad I finally went! Naomi is lovely, and I really enjoyed the afternoon. I learned so much and came home and looked at my wardrobe completely differently. Naomi didn’t just show my colours, she also taught me how to test colours so I could see for myself why certain colours suited me and others didn’t. Absolutely worth the time and money!
– Ramona (Bright Winter)
Colour fans are produced by True Colour International. Clients receive a Colour Fan as part of the service.
– Rosana (Dark Autumn)
For those wondering, I would add my encouragement towards a professional Colour Analysis. Honestly, I think the cost of a Colour Analysis was a worthwhile amount of money to spend on assurance of my best colours for the rest of my life. I know it can seem like a lower priority, but continuing to buy makeup or clothes that were less than ideal added up quickly – it was costing me alot to continue without guidance. My Colour Analysis provided so much value. Now I don’t have to spend any more money to test makeup or clothes on myself, I can simply buy pieces that I know will make me look good.
– Marline (Soft Summer)
Learn how colour can ‘up your game’ at work and in your personal life.
Different clients… different best reds.
– Maria (Bright Winter)